Friday, July 1, 2016

Dr Adam Burch

 Grandma Regular came out with the Schmutzes to party with us!
 Here comes the doctor.
 Greeting the dean and president.
 Adam asked Dad and I to be his "hooders"--what an honor!
 I'm looking proud of that kid. Man, what a lot of work he did to earn this!

 Dad returns to his seat.

 So happy and proud we could pop!

 Chris and Anthon were there too. Hannah saved my bacon by watching the heathens in the hotel.


 These two--so cute! They love all the same things so much so that I often feel like the in-law ;-)
 Kay drove all the way down to honor her son. So awesome--thank you!
 Can't remember why we were laughing. Could it be, "We don't ever have to come here again?"

 Adam and I both love Dad so much. What a great example of intellect, mercy and leadership he is.


 We went out to our favorite pho joint to celebrate--Sam City!


 Chris is so debonair.


 Finding and sharing shells. I took these from the balcony of our hotel in Lincoln City. Fritzy was too sick to play at the shore so we stayed behind.

 Abbey Road-Beach?


 Anthon, age 16

 Hannah and Sophie are looking for mermaids.




No comments: