Sunday, January 13, 2013

Chubby Bunny Gets a Highchair

 Eloise is rocking the solid food scene--Happy 5 Months Bunny! She LOVES boiled potato and little bits of rice noodle. Quickly warming up to Cheerios as well since she can do that by herself. Mainly she digs being able to easily reach all of her favorite toys from her brand new IKEA highchair. Can we say $25 well spent--oh yeah!
 Claire's eye-dimples are so darling. She is certainly, shall we say, "attentive" to Eloise--often resulting in time outs for rough teasing. Really she's just a bit impatient to have her slave, I mean sister, get big enough to run around with the crew. Sophie is naked in the background. When I suggest clothing or notice aloud how cold winter is, all I get from her is, "Momma! I'm not a child!" (Quote from The Little Mermaid being flung at me...). I love them all--that is my mantra and I'm sticking to it.
 Yalkin' it up Sister Style!
 I love all the light in our home. Pretty rare for the Northwest.
 Toe-curling fun with Crunchy Bug--her favorite rattle.
 I recently realized there are NO current pictures of me and that perhaps there ought to be so I turned the camera around. You're welcome, other people.
 Claire thought portraits were a great idea and told me to liven it up and quit hiding behind a book.


PS--These glasses were $6 from Zenni Optical. Boo yeah!

No comments: